imusic free download for iphone or ipad
imusic download for iphone
iMusic is the innovative software that works like a real iTunes extension, allowing you to get new and interesting features. With iMusic you can use iTunes with both iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod) and Android devices (Samsung Galaxy, Galaxy Note, Huawei, Motorola, LG, HTC, etc.).
It is the first real tool that “frees up” your music and makes iTunes compatible with any mobile device. You can download FREE music directly on your iOS and update your music library.
Download the free demo version now to start using iMusic with your device and find out how many things you can do with just a few clicks of your mouse.
Here are the main features of iMusic
With iMusic you can download any music file from any site. Just tap the download link for music files and choose a ‘download’ option from the pop-up menu or listen to the preview.
In just 4 steps:
- Visit your favorite sites through the integrated browser, adjustable and full screen mode.
- Select the music file on the website.
- Download the selected files with the possibility of Renaming the File and creating the playlist before downloading it.
- Convert your downloaded music files into endless and fantastic ringtones.
- You can start multiple downloads simultaneously, listen to the preview and create playlists of audio files. Playlist file execution can continue in the background even after minimizing or closing the application.
- The files are saved in the appropriate multimedia archive with date and file size with the track search bar.
- The app also allows you to listen to the downloaded music or the music in your library, with AirPlay support for the Apple TV or via bluetooth for your car or headphones.
- Furthermore, you can unlimitedly convert all your Music into ringtones, with automatic saving in the appropriate section
- you can edit the downloaded songs and set the song text to read it while the song is playing.
- Transfer Songs from your iOS Device to iTunes
- With iMusic you can bring songs from iPhone, iPad or iPod directly to your iTunes library.
- If you have lost files from your computer or received a device with lots of preloaded songs.
- iMusic will help you copy music from your iOS device to your computer’s iTunes library. This feature is particularly useful when you want to rebuild the itunes library in case of system damage or in case of PC change.
Download Free Music on iTunes, iPhone, iPad
iMusic is a music download manager that allows you to download music and more, as you can also use it as the main player to listen to your songs, set and read the text of the downloaded song or use it as a converter of songs in ringtones….
With a few clicks you can download your favorite songs totally free. The downloaded songs will be saved by default in the iTunes music library.
you can then easily export / transfer them to your iPhone, iPad, iPod, Samsung Galaxy, HTC, Sony Xperia, Huawei, Nexus, etc …
Download Music from Youtube or other sources (eg Spotify)
With just one click and in virtually automatic mode, you can finally download music from YouTube directly into your iTunes library.
What’s even more surprising is that iMusic is able to automatically create albums and music tags for every song downloaded from Youtube.
In addition to downloading songs from Youtube, iMusic is also able to download songs from Spotify
Clean up your iTunes library
Are there so many errors in your iTunes music library or lots of duplicate files?
iMusic can automatically clean your music library by correcting incorrect information such as artist name, album and genre, and adding the album cover image and eliminating all duplicates. Organize your music library!